The last kilometer was killer, but overall, I am happy that I ran for longer intervals, was not overly winded, and most importantly, kept powering through!!!
I am supposed to name 10 things I like, and pass it onto 10 bloggers. Instead of trying to hand it off to ten people, since many of the people I follow/who follow me are tagged, consider this an open invitation to anyone reading; you're it!
Ten things I like (I decided to make it a list of the first ten things that come to mind that make me smile):
1. My family - my parents, my husband, my stepdaughter, and all those close to me.
2. Being employed!!
3. Blue skies and calm fall days
4. Mom's lasagna
5. My dog Daisy,because she's cute and crazy all at the same time:6. Fireplaces, pyjamas and s'mores
7. Sleeping in
8. Spending a morning in bed with someone you love, hugging, cuddling, reading
9. The thought that we soon might be able to move out of the ghetto and to a place with space to run and be free from the city
10. The fact that in thirteen days, I will have two things to celebrate: My first anniversary and my first half marathon!!!
Happy Labour Day everyone!